Materials Management Representative (9659)
Light Industrial | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Materials Management Representative to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will assist with the distribution of supplies to various departments.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Deliver all requests for supplies, linens, equipment, or packages.
- Perform daily room checks for patient chargeable equipment.
- Generate appropriate charge tickets.
- Maintain emergency carts.
- Manage and replenish inventory of supplies.
- Place orders with primary vendors.
- Verify receipt of supplies.
- Assist traffic flow within distribution center.
- Decontaminate equipment and instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of work experience in any field.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.