Material Technician (12246)
Warehouse Associate | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Material Technician to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will receive and transport materials/supplies throughout the campus.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Unload and inspect merchandise from FedEx, UPS, or other common carrier trailers.
• Maintain receiving documents and receipts.
• Enter information from purchase orders and memos.
• Direct customer related phone calls received on phone in proximity.
• Restock merchandise in correct bin locations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior computer experience using ERP/WMS platforms.
• Ability to lift/move 75 lbs.
• Valid State of Texas motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Preferred: Experience operating fork lift, electric/manual pallet jacks
• Commercial Driver’s Licenses (or ability to obtain license) within specified time may be required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.