Maintenance Repair Worker (13595)
Light Industrial | Richland, OH | Contract
Maintenance Repair Worker
Work Location: Richland, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Maintenance Repair Worker to work with our client located in Richland, OH. In this role, you will perform general maintenance of grounds and minor repair of grounds equipment.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform minor repair or replacement on doors, windows, walls, steps, floors &/or gutters.
• Assist skilled maintenance workers and trade persons.
• Perform minor electrical repair.
• Sweep, mop, wax, and buff floors.
• Dust, wash, and clean furniture, windows, and walls.
• Perform minor repair of plumbing equipment.
• Paint window frames, tables, and chairs.
• Assist in painting of building interiors, sheds, rooms, and equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent or 3+ months experience in maintenance repair work.
• Possess valid commercial driver’s license.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.