Mail Clerk / Messenger (10334)
Administrative | Columbus, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Mail Clerk/Messenger to work with our client in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will perform an array of postal office duties.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Operate postage machines.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Distribute and pick-up contents to and from various offices.
- Prepare UPS or express letters or packages.
- Maintain records of postage used and volume of mail.
- Answer inquiries from other employees and general public regarding US Postal regulations.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Inventory and distribute supplies.
- Stuff envelopes, create labels, fold documents, and staple materials.
- Photocopy documents.
- Make service calls and assist in repair and maintenance of machines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective communication skills (verbal/written).
- Computer proficiency.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift (up to 40 lbs.), stand, walk, and/or bend continuously.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.