LPN - Corrections (PRN & All Shifts Available) (1506)
Psych | Columbus, OH | Contract
LPN - Corrections (PRN & All Shifts Available)
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis has exciting opportunities available for Nurses (LPN/LVN) to join our Correctional Client located in Columbus, OH and WILL TRAIN. Paid training provided! In this position, you will be highly responsible for caring for ill or injured inmates with various types of disabilities/conditions. All work shifts available to choose from, Full and Part Time. The positions start contract with an option to be hired. If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply now!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• DEMONSTRATE your nursing skills as you responding to emergency medical situations.
• MAKE A DIFFERENCE by providing compassionate care to a forgotten patient population.
• BRING your attention to detail as you document care progress on the EMR system.
• COLLABORATE with the Care Team for best health and wellness outcomes for inmates.
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/ LVN) License- State of Ohio
• 3 years nursing experience (any psych experience preferred)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.