LIMS Coordinator (13453)
Database Management | Exton, PA | Contract
Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Laboratory Information Management Systems Coordinator to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will manage and direct the overall design/development/maintenance of the
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) by interfacing with internal and external partners to properly link informatic systems.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Develop and distribute laboratory information with associated statewide customers.
• Ensure flow of samples, laboratory data, automated workflows, and instrument integration throughout lab.
• Implement web portal functionality for lab test ordering and report retrieval.
• Manage, plan, and report related work.
• Improve workflows, ensure quality operations, and apply the LIMS.
• Coordinate interactions with public health programs, hospitals, etc.
• Manage, exchange, and distribute public health information.
• Keep LIMS operational and aid in the testing of public health events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in science, bioinformatics, computer science, clinical laboratory science, medical laboratory terminology, or related field.
• (With Bachelor’s) 5+ years of experience with laboratory information management systems.
• (With Master’s) 2+ years of experience in high complexity laboratory testing.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.