Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN - Associate (10257)
LPN - LVN | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse - Associate to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will evaluate the health care needs of unaccompanied children (UC) and assist RNs in the development of nursing care plans to meet those needs.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Triages and manages patient messages and calls to assist providers in assessing and caring for patients; manages the scheduling of patient appointments.
- Takes vital signs and medical history and completes blood pressure checks and injections; administers medication.
- Coordinates prescription refills and authorizations following protocol.
- Ensures exam rooms are properly stocked and monitors inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and graduation from an approved vocation nursing school is required.
- 1+ year of LVN/LPN nursing experience.
- Current LVN license in the state of Texas.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.