Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (5556)
Public Health | Houston, TX | Contract
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an LVN to provide medical care to patients not requiring the specialization and/or skill of a professional nurse. In this role, you will work mainly in Pulmonary services but will be expected to float where needed within the clinic (Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, etc.).
So, if you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assist doctors and RNs with various medical techniques.
• Administer various medical tests and measurements to patients.
• Make appointments, schedule laboratory tests, post charts, and refill prescriptions.
• Stock examination rooms, sterilize instruments, and prepare patients for exams.
• Respond to emergency situations.
• Notify doctor of any patients with abnormal vital signs, need for urgent respiratory intervention, or requesting care requiring pulmonary attention.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience: 1+ year nursing experience
• Licensure: Current Texas license as an LVN.
• Bilingual candidate, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.