Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN (12244)
Occup Health | Houston, TX | Contract
Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN to provide nursing support in occupational health and wellness for our client located in Houston, TX.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform pre-placement evaluations or occupational health clearance on new employees.
• Provide on-call clinic coverage (immunizations, TB screening, etc.).
• Participate in institution-wide employee health and well-being initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN license as issued by the State of Texas.
• Current BLS and CPR certifications.
• Preferred: 2+ years’ previous experience in occupational health or clinic setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.