Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN (10110)
LPN - LVN | Dallas, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will provide general/surgical nursing care to a local hospital.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Triage and manage patient messages and calls to assist providers in assessing and caring for patients.
- Manage the scheduling of patient appointments.
- Take vital signs, medical history, blood pressure checks and administer injections and medication.
- Coordinate prescription refills and authorizations following protocol.
- Ensure exam rooms are properly stocked and monitor inventory.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and graduation from an approved vocational nursing school is required.
- 1-year vocational nursing experience.
- Experience in a hospital setting is required
- Current Texas LVN license.
- Certification in Basic Life Support training (BLS).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.