Licensed Vocational Nurse / LPN - Clinic (13619)
Licensed Practical Nurse- Licensed Vocational Nurse | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an LVN II to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide a high level of paraprofessional patient care and treatment, with supervisory and/or administrative research responsibilities.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist medical doctors and registered nurses with various medical techniques.
• Administer various medical tests and measurements to patients.
• Make appointments, schedule laboratory tests, post charts, and refill prescriptions.
• Advise patients on care of incisions, medication, and other simple health care problems.
• Stock examination rooms, sterilize instruments, and prepare patients for exams.
• Perform routine laboratory procedures and assist in maintenance of equipment.
• Respond to emergency situations.
• Manage, evaluate, and coordinate the vocational nursing personnel and the direction of services for optimum patient care.
• May manage human resources activities of department in regards to: recruiting and selection, hiring and termination, training, professional development, mentoring, counseling, performance evaluations, and salary planning.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN license in the state of Texas.
• 5+ years of nursing experience.
• Preferred: Supervisory experience.
• Preferred: Previous research experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.