Licensed Social Worker / LSW (9580)
Behaviorial Health | Lima, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Social Worker / LSW to work with our client located in Lima, OH. In this role, you will perform psychosocial interventions with clients in individual, family, or group intervention
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop intervention objectives designed to give education and resolve client's problems in functioning.
- Determine specific intervention techniques for clients.
- Monitor client's responses to treatment systems.
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of prescribed treatment.
- Maintain necessary data documents to satisfy local, state, and federal requirements.
- Prepare data required (social histories, admission/aftercare summaries, court documents, etc.)
- Complete forms required by law or department policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current license as Social Worker as issued by the State of Ohio.
- Biennial renewal of license.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.