Licensed Social Worker (LSW) (5059)
Clinical | Mansfield, OH | Contract
Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
Work Location: Mansfield, OH
InGenesis seeks a Licensed Social Worker to perform psychosocial interventions with clients (e.g., counseling, testing and education of the client). This position will participate in the process of establishing, implementing and evaluating treatment system's goals and objectives. The LSW will provide treatment in a correctional medical center providing mental health care to male and female patients. Qualified candidates, who are ready to provide the best care possible, are encouraged to apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop intervention goals and objectives designed to give education and resolve client’s problems in functioning.
• Interview clients and client’s family to establish case goals and objectives.
• Assess clients and determine specific intervention techniques.
• Monitor client’s response to treatment systems and provide feedback on effectiveness of prescribes treatment plans.
• Maintain necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state and local agencies
• Prepares data requiring social histories, admission/aftercare summaries, court documents and completes forms required by law and/or department policy.
• Serve on treatment and program development teams.
• Attend training meetings, intradepartmental meetings, and court hearings.
• Requires current license as social worker as issued by State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
• Completion of continuing professional education for license renewal.
• May require travel to community site under contract with Department of Mental Health.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.