Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor / LPCC (9815)
Behaviorial Health | Chillicothe, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an LPCC to work with our client located in Chillicothe, OH. In this role, you will develop and monitor treatment systems and work closely with other healthcare professionals to assess patient needs, establish case goals, and monitor responses to specific intervention techniques.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform psychosocial interventions with individuals, families, or groups.
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of prescribed treatment.
- Evaluate cases of lower-level behavioral healthcare providers.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation of treatment.
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
- Current license as a professional clinical counselor in the State of Ohio.
- Master’s degree from an accredited CACREP counseling program (clinical mental health, clinical rehabilitation, or addiction).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.