Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Plus Referral Program (13077)
Correctional | Detroit, MI | Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN – Plus Referral Program
Work Location: Detroit, MI
InGenesis has several immediate-need opportunities for a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to provide general nursing care at correctional facilities across the state of Michigan.
Pay rates up to $27/hour, based on experience.
We are currently interviewing for the following locations: Coldwater, Detroit, Ionia, Jackson, and more!
Come join our team and HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Alternating weekends
• M-F schedules available
• Get paid up to $1,000 (depending on position) when you refer a friend or colleague. Ask us how!
• Overtime pay with prior approval from site
• Holiday pay available
• Life insurance
• Develop, implement, and monitor individualized nursing and health care plans.
• Perform health screenings.
• Administer medications as prescribed.
• Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
• Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care.
• Provide health care instruction and education to individuals.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current license in the state of Michigan.
• 1+ year of nursing experience.
• Current immunizations.
• Current BLS certification.
• Computer proficiency.
To view all of our open opportunities, visit our careers page at careers.ingenesis.com.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.