Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Medical Review (8939)
Licensed Practical Nurse- Licensed Vocational Nurse | Columbia, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to perform Medical Review of clinical information using established criteria or clinical guidelines. In this role, you will provide support and review of medical claims and utilization practices.
This is a potential REMOTE opportunity – once trained and high performance is demonstrated! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
• Review and evaluate medical or behavior eligibilities regarding benefits and clinical criteria.
• Perform utilization management of professional facility benefits/services.
• Document decisions using established protocols.
• Provide support and review of medical claims and utilization practices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN license in the State of South Carolina.
• 2+ years of clinical experience.
• Computer proficiency.
• May work remotely after completion of training.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.