Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN (9101)
Licensed Practical Nurse- Licensed Vocational Nurse | Tahlequah, OK | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to work with our client located in Tahlequah, OK. In this role, you will provide general nursing care to patients in hospitals and long term care facilities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Room and screen patients.
- Take and record vitals.
- Order lab and x-rays, as needed.
- Administer medications.
- Operate a variety of medical equipment.
- Document observations, referrals, and care.
- Assist provider with diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical procedures and exams.
- Provide patient education and self-management support.
- Obtain lab specimens.
- Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN license in the state of Oklahoma.
- 3+ years of related nursing experience.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.