Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN (10781)
LPN - LVN | Chillicothe, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to work with our client located in Chillicothe, OH. In this role, you will provide general nursing care to a correctional patient population.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide professional nursing care.
- Observe symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Administer medications.
- Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN license in the state of Ohio.
- Biennial renewal of LPN licensure as practical nurse.
- Obtain & maintain certification in CPR.
- Completion of an approved Medication Administration course.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.