Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW (9548)
Behaviorial Health | Dallas, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will conduct and document mental health assessments for all children in care.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide direct care to patients within discipline scope of practice.
May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to medical emergencies.
Provide appropriate assessments and evaluations.
Provide on-site brief counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education.
Provide mental health services to patients with identified mental health and substance abuse problems as appropriate to position.
Provide appropriate referral to outside treatment facilities for those cases of extremely severe mental disturbance.
Utilize skills in assessing, recognizing, and treating behavioral or other mental health conditions that interfere with successful treatment.
Serve as a mental health consultant to other health professionals at the facility.
Perform record keeping functions in accordance with program policies and position.
Serve as the suicide prevention program coordinator.
Maintain functional proficiency and ease of use utilizing electronic health records as required by, and appropriate to, position.
Attend and participate in general/medical staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- 1+ year experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, at the independent level as recognized in the state licensed, whereby clinical supervision is not required.
- Current license to practice social work in any State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory.
- This position requires the candidate to practice independently according to the state in which they are licensed.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.