Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW (10640)
Behaviorial Health | Camp Lejeune, NC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work with our client located at Camp Lejeune, NC. In this role, you will provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients.
- Formulate and implement a treatment plan.
- Identify patient’s problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills, and assistance needed.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities, and treatment procedures.
- Implement treatment modalities with individuals, families, and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems.
- Participate in peer review and performance improvement activities.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations.
- Anticipate potential problems/emergencies and make appropriate interventions.
- Attend and participate in various meetings as directed.
- Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of patient care.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Social Work / MSW.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW.
- 1+ year of experience as a Social Worker within the last 3 years.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.