Lead Medical Assistant (13261)
Medical Admininstrative Support | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Lead Medical Assistant
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Lead Medical Assistant to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will assist in activities related to the case management unit.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer in-coming calls and respond to assigned voicemail messages the same business day as assigned.
• Log all calls and responses daily.
• Utilize various systems log calls and address complaints.
• Provide general information to participants, their family members, service coordinators, etc.
• Problem-solve simple issues and escalate more complex issues.
• Research questions regarding policy, procedures, etc. to respond to requests promptly.
• Prepare responses to legislative inquiries for review by supervisor.
• Make referrals to alternative service delivery options.
• Identify operational issues which impede provision of appropriate, cost-efficient services to individuals.
• Recommend remedies/necessary changes to supervisor.
• Prepare detailed analysis and summary of current issues, enrollment trends, or other statistical data.
• Participate in developing and presenting training.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in human services or related field.
• 1+ year of experience with home and community-based services or long-term care services.
• Computer proficiency.
• Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.