Lead Health Services Contract Manager / LCSM (10219)
Administrative | Remote in Remote, Philadelphia, PA | Full Time and Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Lead Health Services Contract Manager to work remotely with our potential client. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will provide oversite, direction and supervision to the Contract Services Managers (CSM) located at IHSC field sites.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Responsible for training and orientation of new CSMs and for establishing and maintaining an active back up plan for each site to ensure require CSM coverage at each site.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university by Department of Education (DOE) in business, healthcare or related field of study.
- Minimum of five year's of administrative healthcare management experience
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Experience successfully managing remote staff and multiple locations required.
- 30% to 40% travel required
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.