Law Enforcement Data Specialist (13178)
Data Processor | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Law Enforcement Data Specialist
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Law Enforcement Data Specialist to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide project management services and technical assistance.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Deliver persuasive presentations to police departments and other law enforcement groups to explain program, address concerns, and encourage data-sharing.
• Collect and review sensitive detailed violent death injury data.
• Obtain and prepare electronic data files for upload into system.
• Enter data into violent death database.
• Perform on-site visits to coroner/ME offices and law enforcement agencies throughout state to abstract data from records.
• Provide recommendations regarding methods to increase program efficiency and improve evaluation efforts.
• Review research and reports from the CDC and Violent Death Reporting Systems in other states.
• Coordinate efforts with investigators in other agencies to improve data collection, timeliness of data submission, and to improve overall data quality.
• Respond to information requests and make presentations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.
• Experience (without degree): 5+ years’ experience in law enforcement such as state or local policing, community safety, death investigations, probation/parole, corrections, or similar criminal justice-related work.
• Experience (with degree): 1+ year of professional public health, law enforcement, criminal justice, data analysis, social science, or related experience.
• 2+ years’ experience with project management.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of project management methodology.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.