Laboratory Technician (13469)
Laboratory Technician | Exton, PA | Contract
Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Lab Tech to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will perform preanalytical checks and deliver them to the proper lab sections.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform media preparation, which may include pipetting with a high degree of accuracy/precision, use of a balance and pH meter, automated plate filler and autoclave.
• Assist with maintaining adequate inventory of supplies, reagents, and materials needed for testing.
• Maintain tracking log of supplies, reagents and materials.
• Perform sample accessioning and data entry into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
• Store specimens for short term and long-term storage.
• Retrieve and refile samples for testing.
• Assist laboratory personnel in cleaning duties.
• Perform waste management tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in a scientific field or demonstrated equivalent experience.
• General laboratory knowledge.
• Basic computer skills.
• Preferred: Related laboratory experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.