Laboratory Technician (13370)
Laboratory Technician | Reynoldsburg, OH | Contract
Work Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Lab Tech to work with our client located in Reynoldsburg, OH. In this role, you will assist in activities related to testing of food samples to ensure they are safe for human and animal consumption.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare samples for testing.
• Conduct basic/routine laboratory activities following test procedures.
• Perform tests in step-by-step manner.
• Support analysis of samples internal and external clients.
• Maintain all necessary records of tests & quality control procedures.
• Participate in laboratory certification and check sample programs.
• Dispose chemical and microbiological wastes in accordance with SOP's,
• Assist in cleaning glassware & utensils required in the laboratory.
• Assist in preventive maintenance and proper documentation practices of instruments.
• Assist in receiving and inventory of laboratory supplies and reagents.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Undergraduate coursework in the sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.