Laboratory Technical Assistant (12833)
Lab Worker | Dallas, TX | Contract
Laboratory Technical Assistant
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Laboratory Technical Assistant to work part-time with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will perform routine technical laboratory duties and assist in technical work of research laboratory or project.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare laboratory specimens.
• Assemble and operate standard laboratory equipment.
• Collect and record data which may involve arithmetic computations.
• Prepare standard reagents and culture media.
• Examine experimentally infected laboratory animals to detect and record symptoms associated with variety of animal diseases.
• Weigh, position, and perform pre-operative shaving of animals.
• Take vital signs of animals.
• Maintain autoclave binders.
• Ensure all autoclave containers are properly packaged, stored, and treated prior to disposal
• Run monthly biological indicator test on autoclaves.
• Complete autoclave waste logs for each cycle.
• Perform lab coat destruction and weekly cleaning order acceptance.
• Provide back-up to admin assistants, when needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• No experience required.
• Effective communication skills.
• Customer service oriented.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.