Laboratory Data Entry Specialist (13470)
Administrative | Exton, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Laboratory Data Entry Specialist to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will perform general office duties such as creation of documents or spreadsheets, fax, copy, and reports.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Work in a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) database.
• Perform data input of all demographic information.
• Fax requests for information.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of data from the laboratory submission paperwork.
• Scan laboratory submission paperwork for the documentation storage in LIMS.
• Provide customer service via telephone or email.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proficient computer data entry skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.