IT Recruiter/Account Specialist (10863)
Corporate | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking an IT Recruiter/Account Specialist to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for achieving customer objectives by recruiting, placement, employee and client management. This position serves as the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Identify qualified candidates that will meet or exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Utilize methods for sourcing candidates (resources such as job boards, internet sites, social media, etc.)
- Build a network of candidates that can quickly fill unforeseen vacancies.
- Perform interviews, assessments and makes placement decisions.
- Perform background checks and collect initial documentation.
- Identify and solve project issues and resolve client issues and escalations.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships that may lead to new opportunities.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Responsible for administrative duties; such as compose correspondence, organize and maintain paper and electronic files, create and maintain reports, and respond in a timely manner to incoming requests via phone, email or fax.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Managements, preferred, advanced degree in business or management a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in IT recruitment
- 2 to 5 years of account management, sales, or customer service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in MSOffice, data bases and various technology platforms and tools.
- Experience utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS) preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.