IT Process Analyst Lead (8403)
Application Systems Analyst | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an IT Process Analyst Lead to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will plan and document operations processes to produce functional requirements and identify process improvement opportunities. Utilize your ability to act as a team leader for projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Participate in business project planning, analysis, implementation, and development of risk mitigation strategies.
• Analyze work flow information and evaluate existing and new software solutions.
• Perform process optimization analysis and develop process artifacts and deliverables.
• Lead elicitation activities and provide guidance in development of alternative solutions.
• Facilitate workshops/interviews.
• Determine opportunities for improvement in business systems.
• Produce requirements that support business needs and achieve desired outcomes.
• Develop and maintain inventory of existing software solutions to leverage available functionality for new business needs.
• Serve as liaison between technical and functional subject matter experts during project lifeycle.
• Troubleshoot issues and address operational questions.
• Lead funtional teams on large business process design initiatives.
• Construct performance measurement formula.
• Interview functional staff to obtain current and future state process requirements.
• Assign process improvement activities to maintain resources supportive of repeatable Process Analysis processes.
• Set and maintain high standards of performance, providing input into goal setting and performance issues/reviews.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required
• 6+ years’ experience in project settings, performing process/system analysis, requirements identification, and configuring/administering software solutions, required
• Preferred: Six Sigma Black certification or Certified Process Professional certification / CPPC
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in process analysis and process engineering
• Demonstrated knowledge of six sigma and lean principles
• Skilled with multiple system configuration models (purchased packages, SAAS, complex relational database systems, and web-based systems)
• Experience in evaluating, documenting data / process flows / functionality of custom developed applications
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to learn new technologies
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.