Inventory Control Specialist (13271)
Warehouse Associate | Exton, PA | Contract
Inventory Control Specialist
Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will implement a holistic supply chain and fulfillment warehouse system, developing standards of procedure.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Participate in physical inventories of supplies, equipment, and maintenance agreements.
• Perform inventory control and quality assurance.
• Conduct accurate cycle count of inventory locations in the warehouse and make system updates as required.
• Research and resolve inventory variances.
• Validate FIFO of product in the warehouse and update as required.
• Respond to stakeholders’ requests for item checks in the warehouse.
• Coordinate the handling of obsolete and at-risk inventory.
• Review processes to ensure correct execution
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 4+ years of related experience/training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Preferred: Warehouse management system development experience.
• Organization and critical thinking skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.