Informatics Specialist (13506)
Informatics | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Informatics Specialist to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. This position will be blended onsite (20%) and telecommute (80%). In this role, you will complete all phases of COVID-19 data analytic projects from their inception as an analytic problem to their completion and deployment.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Develop databases necessary to organize and analyze data, including applying, modifying, and monitoring algorithms.
• Develop code to automate or efficiently prepare dynamic and interactive visualizations and reports.
• Recognize potential data quality problems.
• Develop and/or run regular data quality/data cleaning reports.
• Correct data issues in system.
• Identify and/or assist with correcting COVID reporting issues.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend policies, procedures, and standards regarding data issues.
• Draft policy documents based on assessment of new informatics initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree that includes or is supplemented by 6 credits in epidemiology, environmental health, statistics, or research.
• Competence in analysis and manipulation of data using statistical software such as SAS or R.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.