Infection Preventionist / CIC (9323)
Epidemiology | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Infection Preventionist to work remotely with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will design and instruct an online infection prevention and control training course(s) to enable participants to pass the CIC exam.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop educational programs using results of a statewide learning needs assessment.
- Construct educational text messages to address knowledge gaps among healthcare workers.
- Design and deliver educational content by using video, teleconference and in-person environments.
- Prepare and submit thorough and accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Recognize/anticipate needs of colleagues and stakeholders.
- Identify recurring problems and barriers.
- Implement practical solutions to mitigate problems and overcome barriers.
- Organize computer files to easily access information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Currently certified in Infection Control / CIC.
- PC experience with Windows based applications.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.