Infection Preventionist / CIC (13502)
Epidemiology | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Infection Preventionist / CIC
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Infection Preventionist to work remotely with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will participate in and lead COVID-19 outbreak investigations.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Manage and coordinate multiple grant activities.
• Create instructional and educational resources.
• Work with HAI coordinator regarding NHSN reporting.
• Serve as liaison to healthcare facilities, upon request.
• Assist in NHSN data surveillance and inquiry responses.
• Identify recurring problems and barriers.
• Implement practical solutions to mitigate problems and overcome barriers.
• Organize files to easily access information.
• Monitor contract performance to easily report on progress.
• Integrate identified infection trends with department infection control and outbreak response work.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Currently Certified in Infection Control / CIC.
• 1+ year of experience using NHSN criteria to identify healthcare associated infections.
• PC experience with Windows based applications.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.