Infection Preventionist / CIC (12781)
Infection Control | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Infection Preventionist / CIC
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Infection Preventionist / CIC to work remotely for our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will construct educational messages to address knowledge gaps among healthcare workers.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Design and instruct online training courses to enable participants to pass CIC exams.
• Develop survey questions to assess infection control knowledge among healthcare workers.
• Collaborate with other departments to fulfill project goals.
• Identify recurring problems and barriers.
• Implement practical solutions to mitigate issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current professional Certification in Infection Control / CIC.
• Knowledge of project management methodology.
• Strong communication, task prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.