Implementation Specialist (9576)
Corporate | Remote | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking an Implementation Specialist to work remotely with our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will work with the Implementation Project Managers to ensure software solutions and other projects are implemented and configured in accordance with InGenesis standard business processes, meet client requirements, and adhere to defined best practices.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Plan and coordinate assigned activities across multiple projects.
- Experience with cloud services and/or implementations.
- Responsible for completing a variety of small- to large-scale projects, solving problems, and advising on best practices.
- Attend recurring status meetings with internal teams and clients, and provide status updates.
- Document and distribute all meeting minutes.
- Respond proactively to customer service needs.
- Collaborate with team members on project requirements within and across projects.
- Understand business objectives of assigned projects.
- Show interest in adapting to new technology solutions utilized by clients, as well as internally.
- Interact professionally with fellow employees and client.
- Support client implementation life cycle from start to finish in a structured and professional matter.
- Support implementation team with client communications and configuration queries during implementation.
- Provide input to facilitate improvement of tools and templates for project and configuration management.
- Ensure tools and templates are utilized and kept current.
- Advise external clients and internal staff on best practices for implementing VMS software.
- Manage assigned work stream duties in the delivery of VMS and MSP implementations, as well as internal projects.
- Provide internal project communication updates to ensure implementation stakeholders are engaged.
- Investigate and support subject matter inquiries and implementation functions across the MSP and staffing solution product life cycle as needed, including Pre-Sales, Implementation, and Post Go Live.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (or working towards degree).
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferred: Proficiency in: Project, and Visio.
- Preferred: Experience with VMS applications, including Fieldglass, PeopleFluent, etc.
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and translate business requirements to configuration.
- Ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate decisions while motivating team.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn unfamiliar systems, and to stay informed of new technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information to various internal and external personnel in a clear, concise, and well-organized fashion.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate culture and the standards and work ethic consistent with that environment.
- Ability to de-escalate situations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.