Human Resources Technician (10317)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Human Resources Technician to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide support for all Employee Health COVID related activities, requiring an individual who works well with multiple teams and collaborate with all Employee Health & Well-being staff, to provide administrative support for the program.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide administration support on Occupational Health vaccination and screening programs.
- Offsite duties include prompt clinic setup and data entry accuracy.
- Monitors and maintains COVID clearances.
- Duties include but not limited to opening clinic in the morning, greeting all arriving patients, scheduling patient appointments, preparing charts for new employees and preparing forms for patient visits.
- Provide patient care support to medical staff of EH.
- Perform data entry of medical information and data imports of clinical tests into departmental medical records database.
- Assists in preparing paper charts and process paper charts for imaging.
- Monitors medical supplies.
- Performs trending report and compliance for Employee Health programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- 4 years of general clerical experience to include at least 1 year experience in healthcare setting (understanding of HIPPA, protected health information (PHI), etc.).
- Ability to respond flexibly to completing requests from multiple teams.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.