Human Resources Receptionist (10451)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Human Resources Receptionist to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will focus on the full lifecycle recruitment process with overall responsibility for the sourcing, delivery and presentation of qualified candidates and partner with hiring managers to determine current and future staffing needs.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Cultivates relationships with clients and candidates.
- Schedule HR and department interviews.
- Prepare all paperwork and communicate requirements for scheduled interviews.
- Serve as liaison to triage client issues.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for candidates considering cost, schedules and the urgency of the request.
- Coordinate and document details and requirements of internal and external job fairs.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Concur system for travel coordination and reimbursement.
- Assist and train recruiters in processing necessary paperwork for reimbursement.
- Assist with screening candidates, utilizing resume review, phone interviews, skill assessments and/or in-person interviews.
- Update activities in the applicant tracking system.
- Review and respond to cases assigned to Recruitment in case management box within 48 hours.
- Conduct training to educate HR Service Center regarding appropriate resolution to recruitment questions.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and routed for forgivable and interest free-relocation loans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Level Degree preferred.
- 4 years business administrative and/or customer service experience (No experience required with preferred degree).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.