Human Resources Assistant (9595)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will assist with on-boarding new hires (tracking clearances, collecting missing items, ID badges, I-9’s, etc.) and front office duties.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Track clearances for incoming faculty, residents, and staff.
- Enter clearances into PeopleSoft/Taleo systems.
- Provide general support to clients or departmental staff members in assigned area of human resources.
- Assist in gathering and compiling data for the preparation of various activities and HR reports.
- May analyze and make recommendations on Human Resources issues.
- Process or explain forms to employees and applicants.
- Perform employment verifications or prior state service verification.
- Process pre-employment paperwork and badges with new employees.
- Perform applicant data entry in database.
- Provide front desk reception.
- Assist recruiters with clerical activities.
- Provide backup on human resources management or financial systems.
- Respond to general questions in compliance with policies.
- Assist with the preparation of general procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong skillset in organization, attention to detail, multitasking, and customer service.
- Fast learner.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.