Human Resources Assistant (12201)
HR Generalist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a temporary Human Resources Assistant to work a 3-month assignment with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide general administrative support for the day-to-day HR department, including answering phones, greeting visitors, and directing calls.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Greet visitors.
• Answer phone, take messages, and route calls.
• Provide pertinent information and campus directions, as requested.
• Respond to questions and inquiries as needed.
• Assist new employees with new hire paperwork.
• Enter and track work authorizations and employee background checks.
• Provide employment verification to employees as needed.
• Assist with special projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: 1+ year experience working in a medical setting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.