HSA/Clinic Manager (11940)
Healthcare Administration | El Paso, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an HSA/Clinic Manager to work for our client. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration and management at the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) designated Influx Care Facility (ICF) medical clinic. The HSA has the responsibility for making decisions regarding the deployment of resources and the day-to-day operation of the health services program. Primary responsibilities include building and maintaining a work environment that promotes trust and engagement of competent team members and physicians. Partners with the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Director of Nursing (DON), leadership team and other stakeholders to drive progress and achieve shared goals.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Provides overall administrative direction and oversight for policies, procedures, and programs of a single-specialty ambulatory clinic/practice at a single site serving a population of children between the ages of 13-17 years old.
- Oversees daily operations of the clinic to include workflow and processes for unaccompanied children medical care, ancillary services, vendor support, medical records, and medical logistics.
- Works closely with CMO and CNO to develop weekly schedules and collaboratively addresses any shortfalls or coverage issues.
- Manages the clinic’s budget, non-clinical employee scheduling, and medical inventory.
- Oversees the purchase, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
- Ensures the clinic and staff have the appropriate resources, supplies, and equipment to provide quality pediatric care and urgent pediatric care, as needed.
- Provides oversight of administrative, support and non-clinical staff.
- Provides guidance to senior leadership of organizations related to healthcare administration and operation and provision of clinic services.
- Develops/reviews policies, procedures, standards of practice and competencies as requested by the organization.
- Assists leadership team with performance improvement.
- Collaborates with physicians, APPs, nurses, support team members, and leadership to ensure smooth patient flow and accomplishment of daily clinic operations. processes.
- Identifies and resolves barriers or other issues interfering with the effective, efficient delivery of healthcare services.
- Communicates timely and effectively with team members to exchange information and provide regular performance feedback.
- Ensures that clinic operations and team members are knowledgeable and in compliance with applicable regulatory, licensing, and accrediting standards.
- Reviews all safety events/incident forms and provides corrective action planning/implementation/training.
- Reviews complaints received from organizations related to any staff member, provides any corrective action or performance improvement to staff.
- Works to provide an effective collegial and positive clinic environment by mentoring and developing team members.
- Manages internal and external communication, and answers queries about the clinic.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures function in accordance with ORR regulations and other federal and state laws.
- Participates in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborates with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, nursing administration, health services administration, or similar degree.
- Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
- Critical thinker, skilled in issue resolution and conflict management.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic.
- Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, specialists, and the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer board certification from recognized health administration certifying body.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.