HR Generalist (9460)
Corporate | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking an HR Generalist to work with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role you will provide human resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, FMLA/ADA/Workers’ Comp issues, administration, performance management and legal compliance.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Work independently and conduct comprehensive investigations into all types of workplace issues and complaints including without limitation allegations of harassment/discrimination.
- Partner with managers at all levels to provide objective direction regarding employment policies and employment practice to achieve a proper resolution on various complex issues. Issues include, but are not limited to, performance, attendance deficiencies, misconduct, FMLA and ADA.
- Support management on performance documentation (performance improvement plans; verbal, written, final warnings and terminations).
- Administer federal, state, and corporate employee paperwork requirements.
- Assist with the administration and tracking of FMLA, ADA, workers’ compensation and related issues.
- Maintain Human Resources information system records
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Partner with management to communicate and ensure compliance with various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations.
- Assist in the development, documentation and implementation of personnel policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Complete a wide variety of tasks within the time constraints of each assignment.
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding: benefits, 401(k) plan, employee relations, and company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field.
- 5+ years of HR Generalist experience with a strong emphasis in employee relations issues, required.
- PHR certification preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws.
- Excellent customer relations skills with both corporate office and field employees.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work within a fast-paced environment required.
- Prior professional experience required to perform the position.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.