HIV / Hepatitis Services Coordinator (13648)
Project Management | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
HIV / Hepatitis Services Coordinator
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a HIV / Hepatitis Services Coordinator to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will plan, coordinate, and facilitate viral hepatitis services in sate substance use treatments facilities.
This is a temporarily remote position. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Develop and coordinate best practice protocols.
• Implement strategies and educational materials / trainings.
• Provide technical assistance surrounding viral hepatitis and HIV.
• Act as liaison between departments and subcontractors.
• May participate on state and/or federal committees or workgroups.
• Assist with management of subcontracts and grant deliverables.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree, required.
• With Bachelor’s: 3+ years of experience (see below).
• With Master’s: 1+ years of experience (see below).
• Professional experience related to:
oEducational or training material development.
oMultifaceted project management.
oHIV and viral hepatitis prevention/care activities.
oAncillary and support services such as mental health, substance use treatment, etc.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.