HIV Data Analyst (13344)
Data Analyst | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
HIV Data Analyst
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an HIV Data Analyst to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will perform data analysis and produce reports, reviewing data for errors and initiating corrective actions.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Receive, process, and manage HIV/AIDS data.
• Identify and acquire appropriate ancillary datasets.
• Distribute data in compliance with existing polices and regulations.
• Provide HIV/AIDS expertise and training support upon request.
• Ensure all provided consultative services meet national standards of excellence, practice, and timeliness.
• Assist in the advancement of objectives in HIV surveillance and prevention.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Possession of either a Doctor of Public Health (DRPH), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in epidemiology or biological science, Master pf Public Health (MPH), or Master of Science (MS) in epidemiology or statistics.
• 3+ years of experience utilizing SAS to analyze data.
• Experience working with persons living with HIV, HIV service providers, and culturally diverse populations.
• Experience in data reporting, management, and statistical analysis.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.