Healthcare Scheduling Manager (12002)
Administrative | Las Cruces , NM | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Healthcare Scheduling Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will provide scheduling and operation support for one or more contracts.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Provides assistance to the department to ensure production goals are met.
- Trains and orientates new staff members in department policies, procedures and assists Director in ensuring employees are in compliance.
- Takes disciplinary action with those team members out of compliance.
- Performs daily audit of scheduled procedures to ensure exam accuracy.
- Identifies errors to scheduling team for correction.
- Aides' facility in emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of administrative experience such as processing data, scheduling, monitoring, and tracking information, and using office software.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with health care providers, management, and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Call center experience.
- Experience working in an environment reporting to multiple supervisors and departments.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.