Healthcare Intern (9514)
Administrative | Dallas, Texas | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Healthcare Intern to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will provide assistants to a facility that provides care to Unaccompanied Children (UC) in accordance with all local and federal standards/regulations.
Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Conduct interviews.
- Conduct orientation and training.
- Assist with onboarding new hires.
- Assist in coordinating supplies.
- Conduct intake services for incoming UC.
- Provide basic needs and supplies to UC upon arrival.
- Monitor behavioral management and therapeutic activities.
- Perform crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide safe, clean living space.
- Conduct regular and consistent headcounts of UC under care.
- Assist in social and recreational activities.
- Assist in evacuation of UC as needed due to inclement weather conditions, natural disasters, or other unforeseen occurrences.
- Ensure program operations, goals, and objectives are being met and UC are receiving the highest quality of services and support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Enrolled in a college or university's healthcare program.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written).
- Strong organizational and task prioritization skills.
- Proficient with basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, and documentation programs/databases.
- Must be able to work extended shifts during periods of influx, including 12-hr shifts at least once a week. Weekend rotations may be required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.