Health Services Program Manager (10196)
Administrative | Remote in Remote, Columbus, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Health Services Program Manager to work remote with our potential client. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will assist with the overall execution and administration of the programs under this contract.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Function as the primary point of contact for the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Contract Officer (CO)
- Identify those times when the alternate shall be the primary point of contact.
- Responsible for the satisfactory supervision of its employees at all times, such as oversight and responsibility for performance on the associated task orders, including verifying attendance at all posts and positions and upholding the work requirements of all personnel assigned under the contract.
- Provide the COR with the names of supervisory personnel before commencement of services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university by the Department of Education (DoE) in business, healthcare, or related field of study.
- At least six (6) years of administrative healthcare management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is required.
- Public Health background is preferred
- Detention Health experience is preferred.
- Ensure employees understand and abide by Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established rules, regulations and policies concerning safety and security
- Attend Progress Meetings with the COR and CO.
- Travel up to 30% to 40%
- Able to bend, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to reach to retrieve documents.
- Able to carry materials and/or file boxes up to 20 pounds.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.