Health Services Administrator / HSA (9364)
Healthcare Administration | Glennville, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Health Services Administrator / HSA to work with our client located in Glennville, GA. In this role, you will perform general functions related to the delivery of quality patient care as well as personnel supervision, administrative medical liaison, finance/account management and the oversight of defined medical systems
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Ensure all clinical systems and related matters are functioning effectively and in accordance with established policies.
- Evaluate optimal staff in relation to workload.
- Audit payroll and review/authorize overtime.
- Support established Utilization Management program to assure appropriateness of referrals.
- Evaluate and implement methods of improving operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Oversee subcontracted services utilization, initiating contracts with subcontractors as needed.
- Perform recruitment and retention activities for all healthcare positions.
- Ensure all licensed healthcare professionals meet all aspects of the credentialing process and requirements.
- Maintain accreditation of the medical program by ensuring the presence of the required level of organizational efficiency, implementation and functioning of necessary systems, and the provision of approved and appropriate medical services.
- Maintain audit readiness and accreditation of the medical program.
- Perform self-audits as required.
- Develop corrective action plans and ensure completion of corrective actions.
Implement and maintain the CQI Program per policy and standards.
Monitor clinical systems to ensure compliance with policy.
- Manage site budgets (supply, personnel, capital equipment), site operations, and expenditures.
- Monitor supply requests.
- Approve purchase orders.
- Authorizes monthly invoices.
- Monitor physical safety requirements of both patients and staff to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree in Hospital, Healthcare, Business, or Public Administration.
- 4+ year of work experience in a health services management position.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the State of Georgia.
- 6+ years of work experience in a clinical setting, of which 4 years have been in a supervisory or management position.
- Demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills.
- Goal oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong management ability.
- Documented employee management, interpersonal, and intermediate PC skills.
- Experience in client and physician relations, planning, budget, recruiting and contract negotiations.
- Ability to manage heavy workload and prioritize tasks.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.