Health Service Worker / HSW (13198)
Nurse assistant | Weston, WV | Contract
Work Location: Weston, WV
InGenesis is currently seeking a Health Service Worker / HSW to work with our client located in Weston, WV. In this role, you will provide care services to residents in an acute psychiatric care setting.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide both physical and psychological support.
• Provide assistance with daily activities.
• Maintain therapeutic interaction with residents.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of related experience.
• Working knowledge of the concepts of mental health, health disorders, and related physical conditions and treatment approaches.
• Certification or registration as a Nursing Assistant or Nurse Aide may substitute for experience.
• Life insurance
If elected, InGenesis will cover 50% of healthcare benefits for employee’s base plan cost. Employees are eligible for the Health Insurance Benefit on the 1st day of the month following 30 days of service.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.