Health Service Administrator / HSA (9490)
Corporate | Midland, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Health Services Administrator / HSA for our corporate office in Midland, TX. In this role, you will oversee and manage the daily operations of the healthcare staff in order to provide quality care to meet the needs of our clients.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assist in the formulation of facility policy for the medical unit.
- Interpret, enforce, and adhere to policies, procedure, or contract requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend methods of improving operational efficiency and cost effectiveness of health-related services.
- Complete an annual written evaluation of all staff who are under direct supervision.
- Provide adequate staffing at the facility.
- If an RN, perform RN duties in times of critical need within the agency.
- Maintain high level of proficiency and ease of use utilizing electronic health records.
- Lead administrative and medical staff meetings.
- Maintain and conduct the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Program
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- RN preferred with a minimum of 6 years professional nursing or related healthcare field experience. If an RN, current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
- Preferred: Advanced degree in nursing or related healthcare field.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Current BLS certification.
- Strong skillset in communication, critical thinking, interpersonal relations, and organization.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Preferred: Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.