Health Plan Credentialing Administrative Assistant (8226)
Administrative Assistant | Baton Rouge, LA | Contract
Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Credentialing Administrative Assistant to join our client located in the beautiful city of Baton Rouge, LA.
As the Credentialing admin, you’ll mainly be responsible for ensuring that the facility complies with federal and state regulations regarding licensure and certification of medical professionals. Acting as a liaison between the providers and the insurance company, you’ll maintain the data for all providers for the insurance carrier and track expirations of certifications and licenses.
Join the team that keeps the healthcare industry turning by applying today to begin the recruiting process! We’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
• Receive provider applications, agreements, and various updates.
• Verify document accuracy and conduct research to prepare for credentialing.
• Maintain directory file of providers.
• Request detailed credentialing documentation from providers and external organizations.
• Verify all required documentation has been received.
• Answer calls from the Unit toll-free phone line.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 2+ years’ experience in health insurance/plan credentialing OR health plan claims/reconciliation/adjustments/review.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.